Getting out - BJ7 for sale

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, <cahc@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Getting out - BJ7 for sale
From: "Esko & Megan Cate" <enmcate@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:19:13 -0800
Well, I've made the decision to sell.  I just not driving this car so its
not sensible to just let it sit.  Thought I would let the list have the
first crack at it, maybe someone's Christmas present to themselves.  This is
BJ7 VIN HBJ7L/21936 and as far as I can determine, all the major parts are
from the original car.  I did replace the trunk lid and one fender, the rest
were repaired.  I bought the car all torn apart.  The PO had run out of
stamina, which I can certainly understand.  It took me about 12 years before
it was running.

This is a 10 to 20 foot owner restoration car, which I think that makes it a
"fine" as opposed to good or very fine. The car is complete except a few
little things, like I haven't mounted the parcel tray or the windshield
washers.  The heritage certificate said the original car was red, so that is
what this car was repainted as.

I can't find the Hagerty link that gives estimates of what a car is worth
but am guessing that the low twenty thousands is close.  So I'm asking $22k.
The car is in the Seattle, WA area.  If shipping is needed, that will be the
buyers responsibility.

Contact me offlist if interested.  Thanks

Esko