Re: Bang! and then nothing

To: Brent Barnes <brentbarnes309@yahoo.com>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bang! and then nothing
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:10:04 -0800 (PST)
Brent -

If your car was "prefireing" through the carburettors,
it could have popped out the casting plug located on
the back of the intake manifold.  Check the backside
of the intake manifold which faces the firewall... if
you feel the plug slightly disloged... or missing...
your car will not run, as the manifold will be open to
atmosphere.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8