Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay

To: Rick Swain <grain@auracom.com>
Subject: Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:04:13 -0600
The engine is soon to be out.  Time is exactally the problem, as he is
finding the cleaning job bigger than he anticipated (read more $$$ for
me to spend) and it needs to be done quickly as it is taking up shop
time (one man operation).   I have a week or so before it becomes an
issue, but I need to figure out my plan soon.

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com