Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay

To: "57 Healey" <57healey@gmail.com>, "Rick Swain" <grain@auracom.com>
Subject: Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:51:21 -0500
I had rather remarkable success this summer with a spray bottle of Orange
Blast from Wal*Mart this summer. Sprayed it on, let it sit, washed it off
with a pretty low pressure washer. (Wash, Rinse, repeat) It did so well at
removing the caked on grease that now the rust on the frame is exposed. Now
I've got a new problem!! How do I get the frame clean enough to paint it,
and how do I paint it w/o removing the engine, the whole body for that
matter?

Bob Johnson
BJ8