Re: Custom Fire Wall

To: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Custom Fire Wall
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:36:24 -0800 (PST)
Carlos -

Steve Norton of Cape International has famously done
this for one of his "Cape Healeys" in the UK.  He sold
this healey recently for a princely sum of over
$60,000 dollars.  You can actually see what the
firwall looks like in the last picture of the article
here:

http://www.cape-international.com/capesport_cars.tpl

Very handsome stuff.  Steve Norton is a real nice guy
too... I'm sure you can ask him questions and he will
happily tell you all about how he did it.  By the way,
that article was printed in the Janaury 2002 issue of
Classic Cars Magazine (UK published).

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8