Re: Clicking Sound

To: Ben Prince <blprince2@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Clicking Sound
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:12:47 -0700
Hi Ben,

I think that what you describe is an unusual situation, in that most
folks would not come to a stop with the switch in OD. Why not switch the
OD off before stopping. "If it hurts when you do it, then don't do it"
Is it normal for BN1 drivers to leave the OD switch on & then shift
from first to second over? Sorry if I don't understand the problem.

Dave Russell
BN2