Happy Holidays and Exhaust Attachment Points Q

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Happy Holidays and Exhaust Attachment Points Q
From: "Bob, Kim, Rob, Bandit and Pepper" <thewalkers@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:02:11 -0700
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all you Healey folks all over the
world.

And a question.  On the drivers side rear outrigger facing forward, I
have a captured bolt, and then in towards the centerline, a couple of
inches away is a bolt welded to the outside forward face of the rear
outrigger with a stud (cut off) unthreaded past the bolt sticking
forward.  I have the car down to frame and doing weld repairs.  What
belongs on the drivers side rear outrigger?

Any advice?

Thank you and best regards,
Bob Walker