Re: Tire Pressure

To: "PETER DAVIS" <paddymck@peoplepc.com>,
Subject: Re: Tire Pressure
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:24:49 -0600
I usually run 30 front, 28 lbs rear on my BN1 on 165/80-15s when just
tolling around town, for highway or more spirited driving I pump up to 32
front and about 30 at the back.  Rationale for the higher front pressure:

1.  Reduce Understeer
2.  Give the very tightly sprung (and limited spring travel) rear end a
little more cushion--both for comfort and to keep the back end from
skittering around too much on bimpy roads.

I ran my TR4A (solid rear axle option) that way too, and prior Sprites for
that matter.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1