Re: Washer Bottle Cont'd

To: "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Washer Bottle Cont'd
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:35:35 -0500
......Um, OK, .....but now I'm trying to figure out why you were eating
spaghetti out of your Bugeye's windshield washer bottle....!!
Do you use the disk wheel caps as plates?      :-)
Seriously though, Thanks for the feedback, I figured the yellowing might be
straight through the plastic and be irreversible.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA