RE: Healey List Year in Review - Thank You

To: "'John Soderling'" <jsoderling@astound.net>,
Subject: RE: Healey List Year in Review - Thank You
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:07:09 -0500
Many thanks John,
I started my first Healey restoration in 1975, a time when the only
available information available on the cars was from Browning and Needham's
"Healeys and Austin Healeys" or the Haynes, Chilton's and factory Workshop
Manuals. Getting answers back then involved mailed letters or a substantial
investment in "long distance" phone calls so I have a real appreciation for
how helpful instant answers can be.
I can't speak for Rich, but in my case, it is a pleasure to be of assistance
to such an obliging and enthusiastic group.
All the best to everyone for 2005 hopefully I will get to meet some more of
you in the Aussie U.S. challenge series.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com