Healey List Year in Review - Thank You

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Healey List Year in Review - Thank You
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:35:53 -0800
This is the week each year when many news organizations typically review the
past year's happenings to select those events and people that stand out as the
year's most significant or important.

With reference to this List, the most significant activity during 2004 has to
be the tremendous amount of valuable technical information and help that was
given by the List's Healey experts to those of us "wana-be" Healey mechanics.

A review of my Healey List "Deleted Items" folder shows several dozen regulars
who regularly provide knowledgeable responses to our technical questions.
They all deserve a big THANK YOU for sharing their expertise and time to help
with our technical questions.

Of that several dozen helpful techies, RICH CHRYSLER and MICHAEL SALTER stand
out during 2004 as deserving of special thanks.  Both Rich and Michael, taking
time from their Healey related businesses, often provide multiple technical
replies each day.  And their tech help is always "expert" and sufficiently
detailed.  I'm sure all List "wana-be" Healey mechanics join me in extending a
special THANKS to Rich and Michael.

Happy New Year with many miles of "Vrooom vrooom" to all Healey owners &
enthusiasts.

John Soderling
100-Six  Erika the Red