For Mike Salter

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For Mike Salter
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:34:53 -0500
Hi, Mike -

Fellow lister and not-too-distant neighbor Alex Superak recently sent me a box
of old Chatter magazines from the late '70s and early '80s.  There on the
cover of the April 1980 issue was a smiling face that I did not immediately
recognize, but should have.  Of course, you're almost 25 years younger in the
photo!   Nice cover article, too.

Congrats on the nice words you're receiving from listers on your helpfulness.
I for one am glad that you are so willing to share your knowledge with us.

How is the repair of AHS 3903 coming along?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA