Re: hood still won't fit!!!!!

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <dicksonr@uwm.edu>,
Subject: Re: hood still won't fit!!!!!
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:57:31 -0500
Hmmmm... I knew that the shrouds and fenders were a mix and match sort of a
deal as far as compatibility went... But never knew that about the hoods.
I must have been lucky when I replaced my original hood with a good used one,
-because the original was structurally cracked on both sides of the hood scoop
opening. -As they say, god protects fools and little children.
 I may be one of the former, -definitely not one of the latter.
If you have checked that the shroud is seated firmly to the top of the
firewall without gaps, then I thought it might be encouraging for you to know
that I had taken a shot in the dark and got a hood that fit.....
Dave Jones