Steering wheel size

To: "Healey list" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Steering wheel size
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:01:57 -0500
My steering wheel for my BN-2 is 17" in diameter. I got a Moto-Lita wheel
off Ebay which is 14" and seems kinda small.

Just going through the Moss and VB catalogs it looks like these replacement
steering wheels come in 14 and 15 inch sizes and nothing bigger.

I would think that keeping the original size would be important.

I'm just wondering if anybody found it difficult to steer a Healey with a
14" steering wheel?

Sincerely

Rick Neves
'56 BN-2