RE: Air Compressor Litigation

To: "William Kollar" <wkollar@nycap.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Air Compressor Litigation
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:02:26 -0500
Bill,

I received a letter from a legal firm saying since I had purchased a
compressor, I was a plaintiff in a class action suit against whatever
partent company produced the Black Max sold thru Sam's club, maybe
DeVilbiss.  The claim was based on allegations the company lied in
advertising about its compressor's horsepower ratings.  I've been happy with
the compressor, didn't buy based on horsepower, and generally I am against
class actions.  IMHO, too many times is seems like extortion, and no one was
truly hurt because of a bad design, faulty materials, etc. Seems the laywers
get all the money, and busines' liablilty insurance continues to rise, which
we all pay for as consumers.

Neal G.
61 BT7