RE: Martha's Vinyard Trip

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Martha's Vinyard Trip
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:44:29 -0500
David, a few years back I drove to Block Island, RI via ferry.  I eyeballed
the ramp and declared that I would be driving the car on-board.  they were
not the least bit happy with that, but "allowed" me to do it.  As we know,
you "snake" these cars around speed bumps, ect.  By driving it on, I kinda
had an opportunity to ease it away from the cars parked on one side.

I have also driven on ferry's at Put-in-Bay, Ohio, and Jamestown, Va.
Never had a problem at any of these places.

But then again, I shipped it to Europe via commercial ship where they drove
it and loaded it---------------no problem.

Go for it--------just keep an eye out on where you park and watch the SUV
door openings.