Martha's Vinyard Trip

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Martha's Vinyard Trip
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:01:08 -0500
Hi List!

I'm thinking about planning a trip to Martha's Vineyard early next summer, and
was thinking about taking the BT7 instead of the ho hum SUV.. Maybe a week,
maybe just a 3 day weekend.
My only concern is the transporting of the car on the ferry. Has anyone on the
list made this trip? I'm concerned 1) about the clearance of the exhaust
getting on and off the ferry, and 2) about the welfare of the car, packed in
with the SUVs and minivans on the trip over...
-Even if not to the Vineyard in particular, I figure some members must have
taken a ferry at one time or another in Seattle, Vancouver....etc.
Further, if you've been to Martha's Vineyard, would I be missing otherwise
good places to go, by not taking the 4 wheel drive?

Thanks.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA