RE: ID parts for me

To: "'Keith Pennell'" <pennell@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: ID parts for me
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:29:00 -0500
Hi Keith,
They sound like 100 headlight rims, which are the same as later Spridgets,
Minis, Morris Minors, Austin A55s and about 4 million other Lucas equipped
cars.
I often wonder if the longer rims on the 6 cylinder cars were put on just to
be a little more vulnerable.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com