Re: SU Carbs

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:32:08 -0700
Actually the float bowl is vented through a special vented washer. I think
the MOSS number is 378-060.

The service manual says the fuel level should be about 1/8" below the jet
bridge (suction chamber and piston removed, ignition on and fuel pump
stalled.) It also says that the level can be as much as an additional 1/4"
lower without adverse effects.

That's what I call a precision instrument.

Bill Lawrence