Re: Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition (long)

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition (long)
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:03:24 -0600
We'll the car is off right now, so the pictures I posted showing the
Healey Green on the engine are all I will have.  I am throughly
convinced that on my car Healey Green was the original engine color,
and it seems that several other Longbridge 2-port BN4 owners are as
well.

I'll live with the consequences

Thanks

Patton