Upholstery Tip

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Upholstery Tip
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:00:55 -0500
  Those of you that would like to take your upholstery projects into the house
for the winter and not kill the occupants while working on them.  I recommend
a glue product that is used on material and works well.  "Tacky Glue".  Those
of you that hang with your wives occasionally on those "material" shopping
sprees have probably seen this through out the stores.  I have used this on at
least 2 seat restorations and it does hold after drying over night.  Looks
like Elmer's glue , but much tackier ,no scent  and non volatile.
   And those of you that are just too cool to set foot in one of those stores
, your missing out.   Sheet vinyl,(naugahyde)  snaps,  glue, and even foam
rubber for seat projects.   Its all there.      Pretty cool for a "Girly"
store.

Mark