Re: Door Seal , Flurex, Black: 64 BJ*

To: <Broc07940@netscape.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Door Seal , Flurex, Black: 64 BJ*
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:34:27 -0500
Ted,

Martin MacGregor www.macgregorukcarparts.com has recently had a new door
seal manufactured to his own designs in the U.K. which he calls
"Bristleflex" (again, no connection but kudos to Martin for developing this
product.) I've seen it recently and it's going to be the answer to all our
needs. It's currently only available in black, but colours are to follow
this spring. The great thing here is that where it pushes on to the metal
edge of the doorway, etc. it holds with proper barbed spring steel internal
clips as per the original design. Rivets, glue or any other crap is not
needed.
No, it is not the exact original rubber bulb design, but is extremely close,
crushes into a nice sealing shape easily and will certainly hold it's
position as it should.
No, I'm not connected financially or in any other way other than to give
Martin MacGregor the recognition for getting a great product we all need.
Rich Chrysler