Re: PCV

To: WAS <Waschu2@charter.net>
Subject: Re: PCV
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:46:27 -0700
Hi Wayne,

I don't know the exact number for the PCV. Any valve from a similar
displacement engine should work if it has suitable fittings. The spring
in the valve should overcome differences in mounting position.

You definitely need an intentional source for vent air intake. Older
engine gaskets are not designed to withstand high internal vacuums.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2