Parts Cleaner(s)

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts Cleaner(s)
From: "Gary Moomau" <moomau@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:39:30 -0800
I just purchased a 20 gallon Parts Washer from my locale Kragens.  I noticed
that after getting it home, it is not intended to be used with solvents and
thinners (it will ruin the pretty paint job).  In the long run that's OK
since my lungs went to hell in a hand basket a couple of years ago.  The
only cleaner suggestion in the archives that I found was from Steve Byers
who uses "Orange Stuff" from Wal-Mart.  I am looking for biodegradable,
non-toxic, lung friendly parts cleaner that will not leave a residue on the
parts and will leave my hands "soft and subtle" (actually I'll use gloves)
or the name of the "Orange Stuff."

Gary Moomau, '67 BJ8

Yucaipa, CA  (If anyone cares its 82 degrees at my home at this time, no
smog or clouds).