Re: Baby Announcement

To: "Blue One Hundred" <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Baby Announcement
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:50:57 -0800
Congratulations, Christina Rose.  Welcome to the world with
wheels. Don't let you dad talk you into driving lessons quite yet.
Your parents are waiting for you to teach them a thing or two
before you get behind the wheel.  Be gentle with them.
They're new at this game.

David C
San Diego
'54 BN1

PS: Make your dad take good care of those Healeys.  You won't
believe how much fun you're going to have driving them.