Re: Baby Announcement

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Baby Announcement
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:09:12 -0500
>From Experience.

There is one thing that is better than your own children and that is when
you have your grandchildren. Most of us were two busy with our careers to
fully enjoy our children. I have three grandchildren and they are the most
important parts of my life. The best thing is that after we spoil them
rotten, we send them back to their parents! Good luck with your family.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ