Re: Replacement bumper

To: "Blue One Hundred" <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Replacement bumper
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:55:02 -0600
I ordered some replacement bumpers for my Hundred a couple of years ago from
England, wondered how they could be so cheap to ship, then I got them,
didn't weigh much, real thin.

I am a glass half full kind of guy, reducing weight is good, I don't park
the car in areas where it is likely to get dinged (and if it does I don't
think that SUV will contact the bumper first anyway) so for hobby cars that
are pampered maybe isn't so bad.  But I have to admit, I went from thinking
I was getting "a deal" on the bumpers, to thinking I "got what I paid for"
when I inspected the product.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1