Re: Which White?

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Which White?
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:50:38 -0800
Going back to the records from my restoration of a BN7 MK2, 3 years ago, and
discussions w/ a Martin Senour rep, their data base says MS #20024 is an
exact match.
Also, a VERY close match (confirmed by a paint sample matched to the inside
of the blanking plate for the right side master cylinders) is 1986 Ford
truck Wimbledon White.

I recently did a match w/ a blanking plate from my other Ivory White  BN7
MK2, to the previously restored car, and the color looks just right.

John Snyder