Car Covers

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Covers
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:32:21 -0500
I purchased a car cover from Walmart as I needed something in a hurry to
take to the AHSTC ENCOUNTER two years ago in Gettysburg.  I purchased the
"top of the line" version for about $50.00.  It was a bit too large, so I
cut the cover and sewed seams down each side to get a better fit.  Last year
at the Encounter in the Pocono's, I had the cover on the car when we got 7
inches, that's right SEVEN inches of rain during an afternoon and evening.
The next day I took the cover off to inspect the damage, and to my surprise,
the car was bone dry.  The cover is 5 layers of a non woven fabric that
"breathes" and does not scratch the paint.  I highly recommend it as it is
available everywhere, and if you are not happy with it, you can take it
back.

Mark Goodman
66BJ8 35503