RE: Bra for Healey front end

To: "'John Loftus'" <loftusdesign@cox.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bra for Healey front end
From: "Freese, Ken" <Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:31:21 -0800
John,
I have heard that 3M yellows over time more than some other brands, but this
is just anecdotal evidence. My 92 SVX is pearl white with some factory film
at the rockers and I see no yellowing of that stuff, whatever it is.
When shopping for a car last year, we saw a 2000 Audi painted a golden beige
with quite a lot of the film on the nose and it looked very good. It was
actually a selling point to me.
When I repaint my BJ8 (white), I will probably apply some of the film below
the grill.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8