Re: Re: Six Cylinder Engine Questions - Filter priming?.

To: "Robert - YELLOW 65BJ8" <rnbmail@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Six Cylinder Engine Questions - Filter priming?.
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:16:47 -0700
 more minutia...if one drains the oil and leaves the pan empty for an
extended period ( usually more than an hour or two) the pump will frequently
drain enough to lose it's prime...
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html