Re: Targa '65 Again

To: Joe Armour <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>
Subject: Re: Targa '65 Again
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:11:33 -0800
Joe,

I met you when Bill & Flo Bolton led the group of us Yanks down under
in, I believe (CRS syndrome), 1981 for the Melbourne Ralley.

The only purpose of this email is to state that your and Mr. Quinn's
knowledge of Healey history is downright scary and to THANK YOU both for
sharing it with us lesser mortals.

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 #663
Still trying to find dry land in "sunny" So. Cal.