Re: BN2 Overdrive

To: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>, "Healeys"
Subject: Re: BN2 Overdrive
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:40:25 -0500
Ben:   Simply rewire the od and its control components using one relay
according to the BN2 wiring diagram.  You can do this without removing or
relocating any of the components but you'll bypass the centrifugal switch
(which IMHO is worthless anyway).

However, why bother if everything is functioning ok.  Except for the
centrifugal switch, the operation is the same.

Jim