Re: BN2 Overdrive

To: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>, "Healeys"
Subject: Re: BN2 Overdrive
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:41:01 -0500
Ben:   No!  You really need to get a BN2 wiring diagram. Even though the OD
components are largely the same as BN1, they are wired entirely different.
You will find one in the workshop manual which has the BN2 supplement, or
you can use the 100-6 or early 3000 wiring diagram.  Let me know if you
can't find one,  Ill try to scan it and email it to you.

Jim