RE: BJ8 Details

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BJ8 Details
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:46:54 -0800
Rich:  I'm sure someone else has responded but just in case:

My tenex fastener measures 1 5/8 inches from the 'seam' at the bend of the
trim or 3 inches from the door seal at the door and 1 3/4 down from the top
of the door seal.

The snaps for the boot cover are about 3/4 inch down and 2 inches in from
the trim.

The "3000" on the blanking plate is about 3 inches long and is in 'italics'
- that is, about a 30 degree slant forward.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031