Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; THANK YOU.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; THANK YOU.
From: GLWilkieAlaska@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:20:19 EST
Hi Listers,

THANK YOU very much for the assistance I have received from all of you.

Thanks to your input, I think that I could safely say that my AWOL brake
fluid has been traced to the Brake Servo where it has been seeking refuge.

The Brake Servo will have to be removed, and sent to a recommended facility,
where it will be instructed that the harboring of fugitive fluid will not be
tolerated. The fluid itself, will suffer the ultimate penalty.

Better get to work then....

Graham Wilkie.
HBJ8L / 32382