Re: Non-Servo Brakes

To: rjhco <rjh@hockertlaw.us>
Subject: Re: Non-Servo Brakes
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:28:09 -0600
Hi Jim

The servo was never replaced in my BJ8, when I installed rear disc
brakes  two years ago I had considered adding a proportioning valve
to the circuit.  As it turned out there was no need and the braking
is fantastic.  Since I'm not racing I did not install a "two" circuit
master brake cylinder set up.  The system as installed is super.
There is a write up on www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/technical/reardisc.htlm
for those interested.

Kind regards
Ed