wire wheel advise

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: wire wheel advise
From: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:12:10 -0800
This is some good stuff you guys are coming up with. I suppose in a
perfect world one could get a new set of wires and maintain them from
new to perform properly. There are some real advantages to starting new
and ringing out your spokes along with normal prep. This can be tough
if your nipples are frozen so why not shine it on , till it breaks.If I
were to try and free every nipple on my wheels I would be off the road
for months trying to replace spokes but I think I can repair the one
and need to start saving for a new set . I just cant get enough good
spokes out of old rims to satisfy my needs to make four right. This
thread is tops

                                 Juanito