Re: windshield rivets and chroming questions

To: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: windshield rivets and chroming questions
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:53:56 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I recently used a chrome shop in Van Nuys, California to rechrome some parts
including the boot hinges.  They came out real nice and the price was
reasonable.  The shop has been around a long time.   I think the name was Astro
Plating.  I have the correct contact info at home.  Let me know if you want to
contact them and I'll look it up for you.
Ron

Anyone have a recommendation for an excellent chrome shop in Southern
California? Lemon Grove Plating in San Diego has not answered their
phone for the last week so they may not be around anymore?

Finally got the BJ7 back from the paint shop. Progress pictures at
http://www.loftusdesign.net/restorationweb/

Cheers,
John