Which BJ8 exhaust vendor?

To: Healeys List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which BJ8 exhaust vendor?
From: Robert - YELLOW 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:56:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello List,

Yellow 65BJ8 calling...

It's time to decide on a vendor for the new exhaust
system.  I have three criteria for choosing the
vendor:
1.  stainlss steel
2.  good price in $
3.  good fit
4.  good exhaust note - ie relative to original stock.

I would appreciate to hear experiences from listers
who have bought systems within about the last year.  I
expect that British sources will be difficult on the
price plus shipping parameter, due to the pound value.

Many thanks, Robert.

Robert - YELLOW 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.