Re: Early 3000 distrib caps

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Early 3000 distrib caps
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:51:33 -0600
gary,
kip may be reinventing the wheel since holden vintage & classic in the uk has
been the vintage lucas place for years.  your car should use the 418861 cap.
my catalog of several years ago shows 28.62 #.  check it out with them at
sales@holden.co.uk
cheers,
jerry
ps. they have everything lucas known to man !