AH Paris Motor Show car 1957

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: AH Paris Motor Show car 1957
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:22:35 -0500
Fellow Healey members,

I am selling off a a rare  healey that my twin Brother and I have had for
years,

Its in  bad shape but  aRare Paris Motor Show Healey, a 1957 car, located
in Richmond, VA

it was put out as the low level entry model with disc wheels heater,
laminated windscreen, double verticle dip yellow headlamps kilometers
speedometer, less overdrive.
its number is BN4-L-S  47326

it sat in a yard in Richmond VA area for twenty years after being hit in
right front and the frames thus in bad shape, but its such an odd car I
bought it in 1991 and stored it inside for its sake to save whats left,
its engine had been taken out and was inside so is in really nice shape
it has the early ICH series numbering on it.

it was sent to AFIVA in Paris France  and was built at the Longbridge
factory as a display car for the paris motor show, I have a notebook of
information on the car that will go with it, no pictures yet, but many of
you have seen her over the years.

I think it deserves a good home.  It will need a replacment frame.

I am most concerned its restored, as the extra grey interior trim is neat
to see even in bad shape, they also black painted and primed under the
colorado red finish to get a better finish.

I have letters confirming it from the BMIHT and even the copy of the
warranty to a Mr. F. Woll from Austin after the show, I researched it
several owners back as well.

neat history with good detail, I have always wanted a 100-4 and this will
do it.

Bob and Dick Bowie in Maine
(207) 866-3048