Re: Cockpit surround

To: <ggilliam@usol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cockpit surround
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:38:51 -0500
Gordy,
As soon as you touch these pieces with any sort of abraisive, the anodized
finish will be destroyed. This will result in the raw aluminum continuously
oxidizing. Every time you touch it a dull grey will smear onto your hands
and clothes. The pieces must be reanodized.
I've been using Holly's Anodizing in Toronto, Ontario for years. They know
what we need in the way of repairs and finishing. Check out their site and
go to their gallery to see a Healey cockpit rail before and after.
http://www.hollysanodizing.com/about.lasso

Rich Chrysler