3000 transmission

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 3000 transmission
From: rawdawgs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:53:58 -0500
 I think this issue is central to why a Healey in the first place? I am not a
stickler for originality.Paint it whatever color you want. That said I am
reluctant to change anything that is integral to the enjoyment of "The Healey
Experience". If for you that experience is simply how cool the car looks, then
a fiberglass Sebring with an automatic will suffice. For me, the car is an icon
of what a 50's vintage sports car emboddies and that includes skinny tires, bad
brakes, good smells and a genuine heel/toe doubleclutch downshift into second
gear that when done correctly rivals the most sensual of experiences.

Scott McPherson
BN4 Longbridge