Re: Reply to ad selling 1962 Austin Healey 3000 Mark II Tri

To: "John Miller" <healeys@n4vu.com>, "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reply to ad selling 1962 Austin Healey 3000 Mark II Tri
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:10:12 -0500
I have the same discourse while advertising my 25-ft sloop on the Web,
although in reverse. I simply tell the jokers that i will meet them at my
boatyard to deliver the boat, and their courier can pay me there in cash.
Never hear from 'em again.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm

PS anybody wanna buy annice sailboat, or swap (in part) for a Healey? You can
see it here:

http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/Sea-Q/1st_in_water_2k3.jpg

.-.-.