Re: More Lelouch Trip thru Paris

To: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Lelouch Trip thru Paris
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:07:36 -0500
The stability of the image may have less to do with the nature of the car's
suspension, and more to do with the sophistication of the camera's mount....
Some, are amazing at absorbing vibration and impact.
---At least, I choose to believe that, rather than it being a Chevy Caprice,
with Ferrari noises dubbed in!!!
Dave J.