Re: BN1 Rear Springs

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: BN1 Rear Springs
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:23:23 -0600
Too bad we can't get a list of certified reproduction parts.  I like
Ed's known bad parts, AKA House of Horrors, on justbrits.com
(http://www.justbrits.com/odd.html). There are also a bunch of parts
that we settle for that are far from original quality.

My cars PO threw all of the original chrome away so he could have
"new".   Now I have a chrome top grill surround (top cowl) that has a
large gap from fitting the shroud.   Hopefully I can get it to fit,
but the originals would have just needed to be rechromed

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com