Re: Steering wheel cover...Concours

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel cover...Concours
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:53:48 -0500
I find it hard to believe that enough of the wheel isn't left uncovered to
discern its originality.  Additionally, the cover is not a permanent
"fixture".  Further, the cover is a period piece which preserves the wheel
underneath as well as providing more of a (safety?) grip.

What gives?

JR
53 BN1 (with a Spitfire (non-Triumph, non-original) altimeter
62BT7