Re: Limited Slip Diff

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Limited Slip Diff
From: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:21:45 -0400
Rick may have written:
> I'm considering a limited slip differential for a BJ8. Has anyone had
> experience with one? Installation concerns, how it improves the driving?
> I'd appreciate some thoughts from anyone who has one in his car. Thanks.

Because Healying -- probably to most of us -- is more about cornering
than brutal straight-line acceleration, I'd go slowly in adopting
anything with the potential to aggravate one rear tire breaking traction
on a tight cornering (potentially high-G) maneuver on pavement.

--
John Miller
http://cll.emory.edu/instructor.cfm?ins=873807244