Healeys Australia vs US

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, spritemann@hotmail.com
Subject: Healeys Australia vs US
From: Joe Armour <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:59:52 +1000
Curt
Thanks for the report and photos of the Australian HEALEYS .Down here in
Aus. we will be relying on feedback from people like yourself to be
informed of the series results.
Do you know if there will be a magazine/race reports available for sale?

Some of 'our' cars look very fast and they are. But trust me there is a
very standard looking car on wire wheels that is extremely fast. I would
suggest that most people will not pick which one it is. The owner
-driver is very competitive.

Most of these cars competed against Denis Welch when he brought
'Bulldog' to race at Mt. Panaroma Bathurst.

Regards Joe